Competences and capabilities
Techniconsult has an in-house team of Project Managers with decades of experience in the Life Sciences field, who manage the project to guarantee a high quality standard, with achievement of the set targets in terms of times and costs.
Planning, monitoring and control
Project Management activities include:
- Guaranteeing that the Team understands the Customer’s information, comments and requirements and applies them correctly in the Project’s execution
- Guaranteeing that the resources and skills are adequate for the correct implementation of the project as planned
- Informing the Customer of any event which may imply a delay in completion of the project and defining a plan of corrective actions
- Organising and leading the Team
In addition, the Project Manager:
- Will identify and actively mitigate the project’s risks
- Will coordinate the team for the achievement of the objectives, calling in sector specialists when required to provide support, answers and explanations regarding the project, and will oversee the follow-up during its development when necessary
- Will manage and lead value engineering during the project’s development
The Project Manager will liaise continually with the Customer’s Project Manager for complete, integrated control of the project.