1. Terms and Conditions of Use
Access to this website depends on acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use, pursuant to current legislation, and on the acceptance of responsibility in compliance with the local regulations in force. Users who decline to accept certain clauses are forbidden to visit or use this website. The materials held on this website are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
2. User licence
Authorisation is granted for the temporary download and examination, for personal use on a non-commercial basis, of a copy of the materials (information or software) held on the website of Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. The licence granted above, which excludes any transfer of title, does not allow the User to:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for commercial purposes of any kind, or for any type of public display (whether commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or decode any software held on the website of Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l.;
- remove any copyright or other property right notices from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another user or mirror them on another server.
The licence granted will terminate automatically should any one of the above conditions be infringed. Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. also reserves the right to terminate the licence granted at any time. After examination of the materials or termination of the licence granted, the User must destroy any and all downloaded materials held, whether in electronic or printed form.
3. Limitation of liability
The materials held on the website of Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. are supplied on an as-is basis. Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. does not give warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, and hereby disavows and denies any other type of warranty including, without limitation, implied guarantees or conditions of merchantability, adequacy for specific purposes, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights. Furthermore, Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. does not make statements about or warrant the accuracy, results or reliability in use of materials obtained from the website, or otherwise related to them, or deriving from other websites linked to this website.
Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. and its suppliers cannot be held liable, under any circumstances, for alleged losses of any kind (including, without limitation, losses of data or profit or deriving from business interruptions) arising from use of, or inability to use, the materials held on the website of Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l., even if Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. or one of its authorised representatives has been informed, verbally or in writing, about the possibility of such losses. These limitations do not apply in jurisdictions that do not allow the limitation of implied warranties or the limitation of liability for indirect or accidental losses.
5. Revisions and Errors
The materials held on the website of Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. may include technical, typographical or image-related errors. Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. does not warrant that the materials held on the website are precise, complete or updated. Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. reserves the right to revise the materials held on its website at any time, without notice. However, Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. does not promise to update those materials.
Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. has not examined all the websites linked to its own website and declines any and all responsibility for their contents. The inclusion of a link does not imply any recognition of the website concerned by Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. Users visit and use linked websites entirely at their own risk.
7. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions of Use
Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website at any time, without notice. By using this website, Users agree to be bound by the most recent version, at that time, of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
All complaints about the website of Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. will be resolved under Italian law, ignoring any conflicts with other legislation
The General Terms and Conditions apply to use of the website.
We sometimes install small data files, known as cookies, on your device in order to facilitate the functioning of this website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites save on your computer or mobile device when you visit them. Cookies allow the website to remember your actions and preferences (e.g. log-in details, language, font size and other display settings), so that you do not have to input them again when returning to the website or browsing from one page to another.
Cookies might be used to log-in the User to private areas of the website.
Third-party cookies might be present in order to:
- process statistics (Google Analytics)
- use social media services (Facebook, Twitter)
- register for newsletter services (Mailchimp)
- use search services (Google Search)
- use geo-location services (Google Maps)
- watch videos (Youtube, Vimeo)
The acceptance of cookies is not needed for the website to work, but doing so improves the browsing experience. Cookies can be deleted or blocked, however in that case certain website functions might not function properly.
How can cookies be checked?
You can check and/or verify cookies at your leisure – visit aboutcookies.org for more information. You can delete the cookies saved on your computer and set almost all browsers in a way that blocks their installation. However, if you choose this option, you will have to change certain preferences manually every time you visit the website, and certain services or functions might not be available.
Personal data protection regulations
User privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy to explain how we collect, use, communicate and disclose the personal information of Users. Our policy on the protection of personal data is set out below.
- When we collect personal information, or even beforehand, we identify the reason for its collection.
- We collect and use personal information solely to achieve the purposes identified by us and for other compatible reasons, unless we have obtained consent from the data subject or must comply with relevant legislation.
- Personal information is retained for the time necessary to achieve the stated purposes.
- Personal information is collected using proper and lawful means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the data subject.
- The personal data held must be relevant to the purposes for which it will be used and, to the extent necessary for such purposes, must be correct, complete and updated.
- Suitable security measures protect the personal information from loss or theft, as well as from unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We give Users prompt information about our policies and practices for the processing of personal data.
Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. strives to conduct its activities in accordance with the above principles, in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal data is protected and maintained.