Terms and Conditions of use
Access to this site is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of use under current regulations, and acceptance of responsibility in compliance with local regulations. Failure to accept any of these provisions will result in the user being prohibited from using or accessing the site. The content in this web site is protected under copyright laws and registered trademark.
2. Use license
- Authorisation is granted to temporarily download one copy of the content (information or software) from the Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. site, for a single temporary viewing and personal, non-commercial use. The aforesaid license grant may not be considered the assignment of ownership, and does not allow the user to:
- change or copy the content;
- use the content for any commercial purpose, or for any public exhibition (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. website;
- remove any copyright or other property rights in the content; or
- transfer content to another user or make it visible on another server.
- If any of the conditions are violated, the license grant will be automatically revoked. Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. reserves the right to revoke said grant at any time. Once the display of the content has ended, or the license revoked, the user is required to destroy any downloaded content in its possession, be it in digital or printed format.
3. Statement of Limited Liability
- The contents on the Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. website are provided in the state in which they are found. Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. makes no warranty, express or implicit, and hereby disclaims and negates any type of warranty including, but not limited to, implicit warrantees or conditions of marketability, suitability for specific purposes, or non-infringement of intellectual property or any other infringement of rights. Furthermore, Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, possible results, or reliability of the use of contents stemming from the website or otherwise related to said contents or derived from other sites linked to the present one.
Under no circumstance shall Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l., or its suppliers, be held liable for any type of damages (including, but not limited to, damages due to loss of data or profit or interrupted business) related to the use or inability to use the content on the Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l website, including in the event that Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. or its authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of said damage. If some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limits of liability for indirect or accidental damages, such limits are not to be applied.
5. Revisions and Errors
The content appearing on the Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. website may have technical or typographical mistakes or mistakes related to the images. Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. makes no warranty that the content on its site is accurate, complete or current. Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. reserves to right to make changes to the content of its website without warning at any time. Furthermore, Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. makes no warranty for its commitment to update the content.
Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. has not reviewed all the sites linked to its own website and is not responsible for the contents of such sites. The presence of the link does not imply any recommendation by Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. of the site. The use of linked sites is at the sole risk of the user.
8. Governing Law
Any claim regarding the Techniconsult Firenze S.r.l. website shall be subject to the laws of Italy, without regard to conflicts with other legal provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to use of the website.
On occasion we install small data files, called “cookies”, on your device to improve the performance of this website.
What are cookies?
On some pages the cookies may be used to remember some of the user’s actions.
Cookies could be used for the user login for a site with restricted access.
There may be third party cookies to:
– compile statistics (Google Analytics)
– use social media (Facebook, Twitter)
– sign up for newsletter services (Mailchimp)
– use research service (Google Search)
– use geolocation services (Google Maps)
– play videos (Youtube, Vimeo)
It is not necessary to enable cookies because the site works, although doing so improves navigating. It is possible to cancel or block cookies, although in this case some functions of the site may not work properly.
How do I control cookies?
You can control and/or verify the cookies as you want – to find out more, visit aboutcookies.org. You can delete the cookies that are already in the computer and configure almost any browser to block them from being installed. If you choose that option, you will also have to manually change some preferences every time you visit the site, and some services or certain functions might not be available.
Regulation on the protection of personal data
The privacy of our users is very important to us. Consequently, we have developed this regulation for explaining to the users how we collect, communicate, disseminate and use their personal data. The following is an explanation of our regulation on the protection of personal data.
- As soon as we collect personal data, or before collecting it, we identify the purposes for which the information has to be collected.
- We will collect and use personal data only to obtain the objectives we set and for other compatible purposes, unless we do not obtain the consent of the interested party or as required by law.
- The personal information will be saved for the time needed to obtain said purpose.
- The personal information will be collected by licit and legal means and, as appropriate, with prior knowledge and consent of the interested party.
- The personal data must be relevant to the purpose for which they are to be used and to the extent necessary for said purpose. They must be correct, complete and up to date.
- The personal information will be protected by suitable security measures against its loss or theft, such as unauthorised access, dissemination, copying, use or changes.
- We will promptly provide users with information regarding our rules and practices regarding the treatment of personal data.
Techniconsult Firenze S.r.L. undertakes to manage its activity in compliance with the above principles, as well as ensure that the confidentiality of the personal data is protected and maintained.