TECHNICONSULT provides advanced commissioning and qualification for every project.
From the preliminary verifications to final testing, TECHNICONSULT employs qualified personnel who are highly competent and equipped with certified instruments for guaranteeing building safety and that the plant operates correctly.
Due to the guaranteed quality standards, this service is an absolute necessity for pharmaceutical engineering projects and for developing research laboratories; moreover, for all sectors in which quality maintenance gives an important competitive advantage, such as the electronics sector.
The commissioning and qualification service can be included in the general flow in the integrated design, or can be provided separately to meet the customer’s specific demands.
- Commissioning, Design Qualification (DQ), Installation Qualification (IQ), Operation Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ) for equipment, monitoring and control systems (DCS-BMS), utilities and process plants, contamination control class systems
- Drawing up the Validation Master Plan, Commissioning Plan and Qualification Plan
- System assessment, audits and FAT and SAT assistance
- Risk analysis and impact assessment studies
- Drawing up and executing Quality and Validation protocols
- Grading GxP risks, regulators and H&S
- Validating cleaning processes
- Helping the SOP preparation
- Calibrating instruments and metrology
- Routine monitoring of validated systems
- Balancing and troubleshooting HVAC plants